Saturday 20 June 2015

Vogue 73 Questions



We recently watched vogue's 73 question and have been reading them on people's blog so we thought we'd give it a go.So heres our answers:


1. Were you named after anyone?
Alice: Yes my first name is named after my mums gran and my middle name is after one of my grans ( My dads Mum Rosemarie) 
Chlo:My first name isn't but my middle name is Margaret which is named after my nan.
2. When was the last time you cried?
Alice: Last week when I was reading A sad story about some rescue dogs.
Chloe:yesterday when i was watching an old Desperate housewives episode, gaabby had her baby taken away and i cried!

3. Do you like your handwriting?
Alice: no it looks like a little kids.
Chlo: Yeah its bubberly.

4. What’s your Favourite lunch?
Alice: Cheese and bacon panini.
Chlo: jacket potato with cheese and beans.

5. Instagram OR Twitter?
Alice: Instagram 
Chloe:Instagram 

6. If you were another person would you be friends with you?
Alice: Yeah of course im amazing
Chlo: Yeah i'd marry myself 


7. Do you bake?
Both: Yes , Cake 

8. Do you like flying?
Alice: I've never flown Before but when i get around to i think id be neverse . 
Chlo: I never flown before but id love too, also id love to jump out of a plane
 
9. Would you bungee jump?
Alice: yes , but i'm scared of hights
Chloe: Yes

10. Favorite cereal?
Alice: Tropical Granola
Chlo: Chocolate Squares 

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?

Alice: most of the time no 
Chlo:No
12. Do you think your strong?
Alice: Not particularly 
Cho:No
13. What is your favourite ice cream?
Alice:strawberry flavor or Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough  
Chlo: Chocolate

14. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Alice: Hair
Chlo: what their wearing 
15. Red or pink?
Alice: Pink
Chlo: Red

16. What’s your least favourite things about yourself?
Alice: Dress Size
Chlo: Dress Size 

17. Who do you miss the most?
Alice:
Chlo: Nan & GranDad 

18. What was the last book you read?
Alice: I just Finished The Last 10 Seconds by Simon Ken 
Chlo: I'm currently reading looking for alaska By John Green 

19. What film made you cry the most?
Alice: Boy In the striped pyjamas
Chlo: Fault in our stars & My sisters Keeper

20. What’s the last thing you ate?
Alice: Piece of toblerone
Chlo:Piece of toblerone

21. What are you listening to right now?
Alice: MTV Rocks channel
Chlo: MTV Rocks channel

22. If you were a crayon what colour would you be?
Alice: sky Blue
Chlo: White

23. Favourite smell?
Alice: My loverdose perfume
Chlo:Vanilla 

24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Alice: My Gran
Chlo: My Boyfriend 
25. Ski or beach holiday?
Alice: Beach Holiday
Chlo: Beach Holiday

26. Favourite sport to watch?
Alice: F1 racing 
Chlo: football

27. Hair colour?
Alice: Blonde
Chlo: Everything (dye my hair every other week)

28. Eye colour?
Alice:Blue
Chlo:Green

29. Puppies or Kittens?
Alice: can't I Have both
Chlo: Kittens

30. Favourite food?
Alice: My mums home made Lasagna 
Chlo: Pizza & fruit salad

31. Scary film or happy endings?
Alice: Depends on my mood.
Chlo: scary 

32. Last film you watched?
Alice: Mr Brooks
Chlo: Insidious 1& 2 

33. What are you reading now?
Alice: All My Secrets BY Sophie McKenzie
Chlo:  Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls

34. Summer or winter?
Alice: Summer ( festival season)
Chlo: Winter

35. Hugs or kisses
Alice: Hugs
Chlo:Kisses

36. Favourite Dessert?
Alice: Trifle
Chlo: Chocolate cake
37. Favourite room in your house?
Alice: My BedRoom
Chlo:Bathroom
38. How long have you been on Facebook?
About 5 years.

39. What’s your favourite country to visit?
Alice: I haven't ever left the uk But there's so many countries I like to go to its hard to choose.
Chlo: I haven't traveled before but id love to go to australia 

40. What was the last country you visited?
Alice:Wales
Chlo:Wales

42. Favourite Sound?
Alice: The Sea 
Chlo: Michael Clifford voice 
43. Rolling stones or The Beatles?
Alice:Both
Chlo: the rolling stones
44. Whats the furthest you’ve been from home?
Alice: Lands End, cornwall
Chlo:Lands End, cornwall

45. Do you have a special talent?
Alice: Spend all my money without getting out of bed.
Chlo: I can fit my whole hand in my mouth

46. Where were you born?
Alice: Worcester Hospital
Chlo: Worcester Hospital
47. Where are you living now?
Alice:Worcestershire
Chlo:Worcestershire
48. Favourite Hitchcock Movie?
Alice: im not sure if iv seen any hitchcock movies
Chlo: Haven't seen any 

49. What book can you read again and again?
Alice: Great Expectations
Chlo: Good Night Mr Tom

50. Favourite TV on at the moment?
Alice: Nashville & the Big bang theory 
chlo: Bones & Ncis 

51. Dark chocolate or Milk chocolate?
Alice: milk 
Chlo: Milk

52. Whats your favourite drink?
Alice: Orange Fanta or bacardi and coke 
Chlo: Orange Juice or cocktails 

53. Who is your girl crush?
Alice: kelly osborn  
Chlo: Ruby Rose 
54. What was the first film you saw at the cinema?
Alice: Toy story 2
Chlo: scooby doo 

55. Heels or flats?
Alice: Heels 
Chlo: Flats

56. Favourite bed time story?
Alice: Rapunzel or winnie the pooh
Chlo: The Three Bears and Billy goats gruff 

57. Bath or shower?
Alice: Depends what i feel like
Chlo: Bath 

58. Whats the hardest thing about being a mum?
Not a Mum so dont Know

59. Favourite band?
Alice: Alt J & Hozier 
Chlo: one direction & 5sos 

60. Favourite solo artist?
Alice: Paloma faith 
Chlo: Ed sheeran 

61. To be or not to be?
Alice:  To Be 
Chlo: To Be 

62. What would be the title of your autobiography?
Alice: Alice's Journey through this wonderland 
Chlo: once upon a unexpected nap 

63. Best gift you ever received?
Alice: my iphone 6 
Chlo: My Laptop 

64. Best gift you’ve ever given?
Alice: I don't , all my gifts are amazing 
Chlo: boyfriends bike 

65. Favourite fruit?
Alice: Strawberry or bananas 
Chlo: Grapes or peaches 

66. What was your first pet?
Alice: My Dog: Toad 
Chlo: A Dog called roxy 


67. Favourite board game?
Alice: trivial pursuits 
Chlo: Cluedo 

68. How do you have your coffee?
Alice: I don't drink coffee or tea
Chlo: I don't drink coffee

69. Best invention?
Alice: the Internet 
Chlo: Hair dye 

70. Diamonds or pearls?
Alice: Diamonds
Chlo: pearls

71. Blow dry or air dry?
Alice: Blow Dry 
Chlo: Blow Dry 

72. Cheap or expensive shampoo?
Alice: Expensive
Chlo: cheap

73. How difficult was it to answer these questions?
Alice: Some were a bit harder than others
Chlo: Not Very

Thanks For Reading
~Alice & Chlo

Follow us on
 instagram : @Everything_ Rosy_
Twitter: @_everythingRosy
Like us on Facebook:Everythings rosie


No comments:

Post a Comment