Monday 8 June 2015

June's Birchbox unboxing




This month Birchbox collaborated with French sole to bring three different boxes , which you got to chose which patterned box you wanted. I've got to say this is properly one of my favorite subscription boxes I've had for a while not only is the box and bag gorgeous, I really like the products and their is a real mixture of different products.So here's what I got in my box:


Premae -  Mid Dermabrasion Face & Body Scrub 20ml
 
I love scrubs so i'm glad that birchbox included this one. I have never tried this brand before but when I tested this product it left my skin feeling smooth,soft and smelling Gorgeous. 
 Full product retail price : £25


Mirenesse -Glossy kiss 
The shade I received was 04- Angel kiss , A brown/pink shade.This product is a cross between a lip stain and a balm in a form of a lipstick pencil that twists up.
Full product Retail Price: £17.50


STYLondon - Temporary Metallic Tattoos


This product was a extra beauty bonus from Birch box.Temporary tattoos have been big thing this year and even more so now that we'r into the festival seasons so it only makes scene for the beauty box to be including them, its a product that I probably wouldn't go out and buy but something id like to try now that I have it, but that's one of the reasons I like subscription boxes  the fact you get to try things wouldn't normally buy.  
Retailing at £7.99

English Laundry - No.7 for Her perfume 
I really enjoy trying new perfumes and this one smells amazing , its fruity scent with hint of musk that is tweaked from the original No.7 fusion for men.This fragrance is a Birch box exclusive and definitely now one of my favorite fragrances.
Full Product Retailing at £60   



Beauty Protector - Hair Oil 
This is another birchbox exclusive and a product that I have yet to try, but will definitely try soon and maybe review it for you.
Full product retail price: £16


Cowshed- Body Lotion knackered cow 

I love cowshed product they always smell gorgeous and this body lotions no different.It leaves your skin feeling so soft and you feeling relaxed from the blend of essential oils that's included in this product.  
full product Retail price: £20 

Thanks for Reading. 
~Alice

check out other subscription box reviews :
For more like this click here 

Up coming posts : Junes look fantastic box review , Junes Glossy Box 

No comments:

Post a Comment