Sunday 28 June 2015

Product Review : Rimmel - Apocalips



Hi everyone . If you follow us on Instagram @Everything_Rosy_ then you know I have recently bought A three pack of Rimmel Apocalips lip Lacquers from TKMAXX.  I picked them up for a bargain price of £5.99 , they usually retail for about £5.99 each. I really like the colours they come in as they are very pigmented and are available in an array of shades. The fact that this product is a type of gloss, but not really sticky, makes it really easy and smooth to apply. I'd say the only negative side of this product is the smell of it,which doesn't really bother me but might others.Overall i'm defiantly going to purchases some more colours.



~Alice


1 comment:

  1. Crucial online marketing you just it applies seek before submission. It will probably be simple and easy to jot down advanced write-up which. sucre dans le sang

    ReplyDelete