Tuesday 9 June 2015

Look fantastic June's subscription box overview


Hey everyone , This is our second look fantastic beauty box we have received and if you follow us on Instagram Everything_rosy_  then you will know we received the box last Tuesday  but haven't got around to posting this review. For more information on the price of the box check out last month's review : Mays LookFantastic box  . So Lets take a look at this months products: 




Ren - Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask
This is a 15ml sample of this product. I haven't used this product yet but I personally probably wont be able to either because its not suitable for sensitive skin. I would also recommend this to someone that loves the smell of oranges because its a very strong smell.

  


Balance me - Revitalising Hand and Body Wash


                       This was the full size product in the box at 100ml. It  is made from 99% natural ingredients.The scent of this product is citrus,so not one our favorite scent.To get a full overview of this product we would need to use this product a bit more. 


                                 Label.M-Blow Out Spray 

This hair product was London's fashion week official hair care product.The travel size i received in this box was 50ml.This product creates volume and is a heat & UV protector.

                             Nuxe Paris - Anti-Fatigue moisturizing cream
This sample came in 15ml tube. After using trying this product  it made my skin feel so soft and smooth.I cant really pinpoint the scent of it but its smells amazing.


Caudalie Paris- Radiance serum
I have already received this product before in a previous subscription box and is not a product I really use but I quite like other products from this brand so i would recommend this product if you want a radiance serum.


Murad-Rapid collagen infusion

             This is also a product that I wouldn't really use but i tried it anyway and made my skin so soft.


Over all I like this box but they could cater to different people instead sending out one type of box  
                                                             Thanks for Reading 
                            

~Alice & chlo 

If you liked this post then check out these post.

Up coming Posts:June's Glossybox Review , Tkmaxx sales ,Newlook wish list and Empties Haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment