Sunday 11 January 2015

What I have in my makeup bag ~ Alice



Hey everyone I thought I just show you what I have in my main make up bag , As you can I have quite a lot of makeup in it normally I don't have as much in my main makeup bag but because it's just after Christmas and I have bought some new make I seem to have  nearly everything I've used lately in it from all different brands and price ranges , from Gifts to items I have bought.         
                               
  Hope you enjoy seeing what I have in my makeup bag and we'ed love too hear from all of you what you have in yours or any questions you have just add your comments below. Also for all pictures follow us on Instagram and il be posting reviews on the make up in my make up bag soon. 

Enjoy~Alice~      

No comments:

Post a Comment